Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie types

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Mata, Jan 29, 2007

1. Jan 21, 2007
    Well I have always wondwered, what would it be like to have different kinds of zombies. If you ever played the vamp. mod for HL they have certain abilities. what if that was givin to zombies? maybe have them spawn at random

Heres some Ideas
    Fast zombie - quicker moving than other zombies less hp
    Strong zombie - more HP but slower
    jumpy zombie - can jump higher

I would just like to see more options in the game, and i know its probabaly never going to happen.

Maybe there should be another section on the forum for ideas too far fetched to be practical. haha. thats a good suggestion
  2. Jan 21, 2007
    I think it can be done ive seen it ben done
  3. Posts
    Thats actually a good idea. I wonder if this can be done through event scripts. If this can, I'll script something up. If not, let's just hope the next Zombie Mod version (v2) will support it.
  4. Jan 21, 2007
    Well i know it can be done. But it's very hard i hear i wish the admin's the best of luck if there going to go for it
  5. Jan 21, 2007
    that would be great to see. lol yeah it would be quiet difficult. might ty enlisting the help of some friendly modders or something.
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    This idea sort of reminds me of the alien types in Alien vs Predator 2... There were regular drones that were average in all areas. Runners which had incredible speed but were very weak physically. Predaliens/Praetorians that were insanely strong, but moved significantly slower.
  7. Feb 1, 2007
    The only problem is how does it choose what kind of zombie you become?

-Does the player choose?
    -Is it decided by who you are killed by? (Fast zombie makes fast zombies?)
    -Same as above but decided by T or CT? (Fast zombie kills T to make fast zombie but kills Ct to make poison)
    -Something else?

I personally like the penultimate of my ideas.
  8. Feb 3, 2007
    great idea... could def make us very different / special than the other servers with a script like that running and maybe changing the skins of the zombies to even more nasty / scary ? =)