Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie View Keep Glitching

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by M_Infantry, Oct 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    As what Detonator wrote there, my viewpoint keep going to the ground level.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/8851-zombies-screens-stuck-to-ground/page__pid__106381#entry106381

This never has happened to me consistently. This problem occurs each time I re-log into the game. However, this doesn't happen in my regular CS (none zombie mod).

Kyle seems to reply this doesn't related to the server, or it just happens.. But, all my equipment, graphic cards and etc. are working fine. Please understand this is happening "consistently for me" and not like before once in a blue moon.

Don't understand why my view point keep me at ground level, normal for a few seconds, then back to ground level few seconds. Then kept re-occurring.

This problem occurred after I had the update, and kept occurring to me around 3:40am (pacific standard time).

[IMG]
  2. Jul 9, 2009
    I had that before the update. It will occour when your hp counter hits exactly a visual 0 on the bottom left afaik. If you heal a bit or take damage it gets fixed.
  3. Aug 5, 2010
    I get this all the time for some reason i see humans as zombies :confused:
  4. May 20, 2011
    I get this from time to time. Try crouching and jumping, that usually fixes it.
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    it isnt going to fix this time i had a demo from today it wont work in css at all but i think the steam update may have caused some issues with css again all the players are complaining too. I dont know if any got ahold of them yet to say something about it. You cant jump to break cades you can jump on things without a glitch of the screen it is really bad.
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Gets really annoying as you can't jump or see your surroundings properly. Jumping/crouching in order to restore it doesn't work. I guess it's the massive fail update Valve did yesterday.
  7. Dec 17, 2010
    We are just gonna have to wait it out because if its a steam issue then its a problem that they have to fix. Jumping and messing with your folders isn't gonna help anything either, just wasting time by doing that because steam will constantly update and break things. Makes me wish i didn't have digital copies of my games.
  8. Sep 25, 2010
    This seems to be the case. As long as your health is empty in the regular health slot, you will have your view glitched. Now as

Kyle is previously said we are Gabened. :locked:
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to our Kyle and his friends we now have a workable fix on the zombie ground face plant glitch. Thanks to Kyle for getting pF ZombieMod functional before anyone else!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.