Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZombieMod Maintenance Overhaul

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Ray, Jan 5, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006
    I finally upgraded ZombieMod #1 and #2 to incorporate Zombie Escape's fixes (which took days worth of research and development, sweat, and blood) These fixes will dramatically reduce lag, fix bugs, and fix some crash issues. You will notice various differences while playing the game.

I am pretty sure the servers are running normally now. I might have fucked something up or missed something. If so, please message me or post here.

The Choke Reduction/Performance boost tweaks were also applied to MiniGames. ZMP is in progress.

Please post feedback.
  2. May 6, 2011

you so............................ROCK!
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Ray I thank you for devoting your time into fixing all of this.
  4. Mar 20, 2011
    Thanks Ray for taking all your time to fix and resolve the lag issues on PF. You rock!:thumbsup:
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    You Suck Ray! Uh, I mean you Rock!! :razz:
  6. Aug 18, 2006
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    Thanks Ray for your time and effort... and blood to fix and improve the servers. :thumbsup:
  8. Dec 6, 2011

and um... blood..?
  9. Nov 2, 2011
  10. Aug 18, 2006
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    I have to say that I just played on a resource intensive map (Battleforce) on zm1 with a full compliment of 64 players. The packet rate barely fell below 60 when normally you could have seen rates low as 20. At this rate we can easily support 70-80 concurrent players, if only SRCDS was capable of supporting over 64. :confused:
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Intermittent glitch: Most of the time !zspawn seems to work fine, but it seems on certain situations it does not work and you get the following error:

*Spec* Harvey: !zspawn
    [ZR] This feature requires that you are on a team.
  13. Mar 20, 2011
    I tried joining the ZM server twice and got this message in steam
    Disconnect: ERROR! Reliable snaphsot overflow..

On third attempt I got in. I have never seen this message before, maybe it is just a steam issue, they did have a client up date last night.
  14. Dec 7, 2010

Harvey: !ztele
    [ZR] Teleport has been cancelled. (Restrictive boundary is 20 ft.)

Was the zombie teleport requirements restricted or is this something that needs to be fixed?
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    I get that error on occasion. It's normal for it to happen time to time.

Once you execute !ztele, you can't move more than 20ft from your original position (new feature).
  16. Dec 7, 2010
    Ah, this means that you have to stand still until the ztele countdown is completed. Right?

For everyone else: Remember all, there is a 5 second countdown before teleporting so the days of instant teleporting seem to be over.
  17. May 15, 2011

But I'm in ZMP right now and zombies are not re-spawning.

Just to let you know.

The locals say it's been like this for about an hour.
  18. Aug 18, 2006

Fixed.
  19. May 15, 2011

I just teleported !ztele'd as a CT. -D-

Edit: The timer seems to be counting down a minute before.