Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zombiemod

Discussion in Help Desk started by Super Mario, Nov 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    yesterday, ive spamed on the server to try to join and i didnt mean to it was by mistake.I didnt know that was gong to happen and i need help. The server is not responding anymore i think my ip has been baned from there. If u can please help me i appreciate it and thank u.
  2. Jul 23, 2010
    Steam ID, Ip Address, In game name would all help.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    STEAM_0:0:38954854
  4. Aug 1, 2011
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    I don't see any ban for you in SB. When you try and connect, does it say you're banned?

6. Aug 1, 2011
    SB is broken, hasn't been working properly for several days. Thead about it , It hasn't been properly communicating with the servers and therefor if someone gets banned, SB site doesn't get updated.
  7. May 11, 2011
    this happened to me before the sever blocked your ip you need to have brian or some one clear your ip
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    He is IP banned. I'm not sure if it shows up on sb at all regardless of the glitch. You got to be removed from the banned users list me thinks.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    removed ur IP address from the secret place that naughty command spammers bans are kept. Dont command or connect spam again..
  11. Oct 17, 2011
    ok i promess i wont do it again i didnt know that was gonna happen kisses retslag and thank u
  12. Jul 23, 2010
  13. Jun 4, 2006

But yeah people should take note of this, if you spam connect via console to get in, you will be banned. It was perm, I edited Kyle's plugin to only ban for an hour, but temp bans don't clear if the server restarts or crashes while those bans are still in place (thanks valve!)

As long as someone doesn't try to connect more than 6 times in 12 seconds they won't be banned. That's 1 attempt every 2 seconds. If you're going faster than that, you're spamming and need to slow the fuck down and relax.
  14. Oct 17, 2011
    retslag has removed my ip but its still not working. He told me to wait for map change and i did. Still server is not responding when i try to join
  15. Oct 17, 2011
    no Seraphine i cant even see the server on servers. Server is not responding
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    ZM1 right? I just ran removeip 173.63.23.119 / writeip, and if my memory serves me correctly, that's the proper procedure and you _should_ be unbanned. If not, wait for next map and see before posting again.
  17. Dec 7, 2010
    I see mario on zm1 now so its apparently resolved.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    Noticed him in there myself when I was testing SB, lock time!

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.