Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombies killing themselves to avoid being killed by a human

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Milkin **cookies**, Jul 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 18, 2012
    Hello, I think some people here might realize me as a top zm player and been playing on your servers for a while. I just want to bring this to you people that I really get sad when I see zombies suiciding when I get them stuck in a spot trying to kill them. I tried to get a video yesterday of this guy named gummy bear killing himself every time I start shooting till he gets about 400 hp and suicides to avoid the kill. What I would like is for the M button for switching teams to be disabled after the infection, this way no one can suicide and grief to avoid being killed. I will try to explain more by getting a video as possible as I can that shows people griefing and doing this bullshit that pisses me off and rewins the fun. Last week, more than 15 people were doing that and it pissed me off and rewined the fun on zm.i hope this thread is not stupid or anything but i believe that there is a rule for humans suiciding to avoid the kill, but why not having it for the zombies too?
  2. Mar 12, 2008

The only way for the M button to be disabled is for the user themselves to unbind it, i'm sure. As far as stopping people from suiciding, there should be a plugin in place for that very reason.

As far as humans suiciding, if it's to avoid being killed, such as, 4 way tunnel at the very top ledge area, its perfectly fine for someone to jump down and hara kiri. I never had problems with it.

However, zombies should not be able to willingly suicide. This poses a problem.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    Why would I listen if you still think I am Mario like other people. First of all, my name is George and second of all, I am nothing like Mario and I am way different than him. He would be my cousin for real but he got adopted to my mom because of a war problem and he came he to the US because of the adoption and now he is on a vacation. From now on, ignoring everyone anywhere that thinks I am Mario.
    Back to the topic, yes I am surprised that no one has payed attention to this because it is a really big problem for me and other top zm players that I have played with that understand this griefing and less kills. I don't mind if they !ztele but they keep on doing that thing over and over and this dude gummy bear reached --39 score and 40 deaths the second round because avoiding the kill by griefing.
  4. May 15, 2011
    Cocky bitch. No one's going to be willing to help you if yu are so rude. You could POLITELY say you're not Mario. Since he uses your account, it was assumed. :/
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I go on his account most of the time. He only goes on it an hour and a half in the afternoon where I log off. Why buying CSS again in another account if I can just use his just for the summer time till he comes back? He does not even play on it but he goes on mapping which does not even require logging in. I don't know who you are but I gave you my response and that's it. Idc anymore if you will call me Mario and if people think I am trying to play a game or something. Here is the difference between me and him; I don't map, I am 3 times better than him on zm, I played cs 1.6 zm wayy before Mario exists here in the US and I don't talk much like he does mostly outside and on his computer.
    • May 15, 2011
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Your grammar is exactly the same as mario's. And you're defending yourself way too hard. We know it's you.
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Super Mario
      This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Super Mario, Jul 10, 2012.
      Jul 10, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006

[IMG]

^ did someone forget they were logged into Super Mario and not their alt account Milkin cookies? you're bad at this Mario.
    • May 27, 2008
      Am I the only one missing this right now?
    • Jun 4, 2006

haha and now deleted:
      [IMG]

[IMG]

YOU DONE GOOF'D BOY!

Since it has been made even more conclusive that you are one in the same your alt account has been banned permanently and you have been banned for 5 days for violating said forum rule and creating a false persona, also sneaky antics, no one likes sneaky antics.
    • May 27, 2008
      Yeah you replied to it at the same time as I was adding that fucking arrow. At least mine was dumbed down for people and had pictures in it, Brian.

Mario, what is stopping you from just telling us on your reg account? Did you leave your balls somewhere?
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Not sure about before, but he's banned now so that's pretty much stopping him until this Saturday.
    • May 5, 2012
      well, this is a strange but interesting and funny thread.
    • May 15, 2011
      I don't know if you take requests from banned people but he would like it locked. I talked with him. Just some frustrations and he handled them poorly and snapped. He should be a-ok when he comes back. ^^
    • May 14, 2011

Capture2

I'm not convinced this guy is mario.

And @Brian

2012-07-10 161049

Now is a good time to point out that on tapatalk you can still see deleted messages, like so.

Not an issue, just an observation.

Attached Files:

• May 27, 2008
      I'll go ahead and lock it. Next time he has a problem, he shouldn't hide who he actually is and instead just come out with what he has to say. It'd be much easier for everyone.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.