Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombies with weapons

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Detonator, Nov 7, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    I just joined the server and decided to play as a zombie and zombies can collect weapons :shock: They cant kill humans with them though. They can still infect and have kb etc etc
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Detonater/screenshot/614967448815931112?tab=public

EDIT:> shooting humans is making them walk /run slower

EDIT2:> Lasts over mapchange.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    yeah css updated so stuff broke and stuff. stuff needs fixing but its stuff we ourselves do not fix. stuff.
  3. Mar 19, 2011
    There seem to be a fix for the issue a hour and a half ago but now it looks like it's reappeared. :confused:
  4. May 27, 2008
    Pretty funny, huh? I fucking lol'd so hard.
  5. Oct 29, 2010

lol

Zombies can slow humans down when they shoot them. But at the same time, zombie shooting humans actually heals the humans. lol

Some hilarious moments were had.
  6. Mar 20, 2011
    Zombies with nades ftw! Steam also removed my PF admin clan tag, had to re apply it.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Jul 4, 2011
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b0sIf0rA9k&feature=watch_response
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    It was stupid, silly fun while it lasted but I'm glad its back to normal. :smile:
  11. Aug 1, 2011

It was interesting to say the least. made it tricky to find out who was "human" and who was "zombie" when everyone was showing up as zombies.
  12. Mar 13, 2010
    NO! This was badass. We should have an event where this happens for like a week. Or make a server where this is possible. I want this. SO BADLY!!!
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    This, It defiantly made things interesting.