Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Zombieslayer Admin abuse.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Rev, Nov 11, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 16, 2015
    This is Zombieslayer admin abusing nocliping and teleporting others to get into a spot...

Attached Files:

2. Feb 13, 2014
    When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

[REDACTED - I was unaware the map was added to rotation]
  3. Sep 18, 2011
    Yes this shows me bringing them to my spot, we were testing that spot to see how it could hold with 3 people as it was the ONLY decent spot on the map. So you follow me around all day today, go into everyone of my cades (In hopes of backstabbing me ) and you upload this?
  4. Feb 25, 2014
    It's real easy to follow the rules, whatever the reason is. I don't see why that is so hard.
  5. Mar 26, 2012
    I reviewed the demo and I agree that this was inappropriate use of !bring and !noclip.

Code:
    Admin & Donator subscriptions keep this server alive! Sign up at PlagueFest.com and receive in-game perks.
    [Teleport] [pF] ZombieSlayer: Brought LC™ to their position.
    [Teleport] [pF] ZombieSlayer: Brought MuzikalxGirl to their position.
    [Source Mod] [pF] ZombieSlayer: toggled noclip on [pF] ZombieSlayer.
    [Source Mod] [pF] ZombieSlayer: toggled noclip on [pF] ZombieSlayer.
    It is not OK for regular admins to do these kind of tests when the server is full. I had a similar situation when I was level 3 and "tested" the !teleport command, and players were upset by it. You should only be using !teleport, !bring, !noclip for what we usually use 'em for (usually getting a player unstuck). It also doesn't look good to test these commands with your friends because it looks like or does give you and your friends an advantage.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.