Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse ZOMBIESLAYER NEEDS TO STOP

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kuku, Nov 10, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 7, 2015
    i was playing on PF and over the mic someone was racist he warned that 1 person and then proceeded to kick them, 30 seconds later he kicked someone else without a warning and also me for saying igga. i re logged back in and said igga in chat in stead and was banned. Im a ex admin on PF and this is clearly not how i was trained or carried out a command, its clear in training we have to warn each person not just kick and ban people because were too lazy to type out a warning because he might die and hurt my precious rank in the doing so. i feel this admin needs to be tought how to do things again as hes clearly too inexpirenced for lvl 3 as ontop of being trigger happy he also uses noclip as he sees fit. this isnt the example PF should be setting.
    Kuku, Nov 10, 2015 Last edited by Kuku, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    This is an "ADMIN ABUSE THREAD", do you really know what you are asking here. This subject is not about unbanning Youngboi.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Sep 18, 2011
      Warn > Kick > Ban Show me the three bans lol

Edit: oh youre the one that got banned for the racial slurs, QQ. Dont say the N or words that are similar to it. You were testing me, hope I passed :smile:
    • Apr 7, 2015
      Post Merged, Nov 10, 2015
      It was clearly a joke. I thought you had a sense of humor but I thought wrong
      You may need to be Re-Trained bro aint nothing major just saying .
      Next time buddy if you are gonna warn me say my name in your warning. Thanks bro
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Sep 18, 2011
        Funny when an old admin breaks the rules then crys wolf. 10/10 thread
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 7, 2015
          Oh zombie... I thought we were getting along and I thought it just be funny to say "Igga Please" but not in your sense of humor , just please say names in your wanrings before banning / kicking. That is all
          your 100% correct, warn-kick-ban for each player who breaks a rule, you might remember this from basic admin training. Can you show me the evidence on the warn-kick-ban you did with each player? no you cant because you skipped half the steps and went straight to banning.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          So you were skirting around the racism rule @Kuku? That's exactly what it sounds like here. Skirting around the racism rule will land you the same punishment.
        • Apr 7, 2015
          No no no. It was meant to be applied as a joke and it was taken wrong. See your all looking at it wrong.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 5, 2014
            Whether or not it was a joke is irrelevant dude... you were skirting the racism rule.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jul 14, 2010
              If someone is warned and kicked for using racial slurs, that doesn't give you a free pass to do the same thing. You clearly saw the warning, and you are an ex-admin and know the rules. Warnings are for players who don't know the rules, but you clearly are aware and continued to break it... Be lucky your ban wasn't longer and stop trying to stir up trouble. Zombie did nothing wrong.
              • Winner Winner x 2
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.