Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombified Peter Griffin

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by taurah, Mar 15, 2009

1. Sep 21, 2008
    So I finally made the Peter Giffin Zombie that was requested. It was supposed to go with the sound clip "welcome to plaguefest everybody", in Peter Griffin's voice, on the MOTD.
    It was hard zombifying a cartoon, humans would be easier, but here you go.

[IMG]

Let me know if there is anything that could be worked on, or changed as most of it is all seperate layers. Ex: blood on chin, too much or...w/e...just let me know

B)
  2. May 27, 2008

Fifth time I've looked at it tonight.
  3. Sep 21, 2008
    I am glad at least one person likes this. Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.
  4. May 27, 2008
    You're very welcome. I want Josh to put this up (If he isn't busy, and when he can) on the welcome page in the server.
  5. Aug 8, 2008

But Me likey.

Maybe make his bulge a little bigger? :teehee:
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    always looking out for others, huh? lol <_<

i like it. if you could shoop it, it'd look sweeter.
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Dec 20, 2008

Either way, you can't have layers without one or the other.

I like it.
  9. Sep 21, 2008

anyways, thanks ma peeps. and no i wont make your bulge, (via photoshop) or peter griffins bulge, bigger. Check your e-mail(spambox) for stuff like that.
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    pffftt....You're useless then, what says plaguefest like a cartoon who looks as though they're hiding a mountian lion in their pants? :razz:

but yeah, I like THE PICTURE.... :thumbsup: