Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Dirtbag, Jan 9, 2012

Old !ztele or new !ztele

Old !ztele - Instant Teleport 29 vote(s) 78.4%
New !ztele - Delayed Teleport 8 vote(s) 21.6%
  1. May 15, 2011
    Sorry but a lot of us really don't like the 3 second delay that has been added to the !ztele command. I personally was quite fine without having humans !ztele after zombies spawn and their was never a huge demand for it.

Me and others on the servers feel that the old, zombie only instant !ztele was great and would like it back.

Thank you for your time and sorry if this causes trouble.

Edit: Added a poll cause I was told to.

Edit: Edit: I was also informed this is the wrong section. Sorry. Please move. I <3 u Harvey. :3
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    I totally agree with pinkie here, and I think this update is not really great. The humans don't even need ztele as it only works within a close distance and I think they can get there within 3 seconds by walking. Instant ztele for zombies was great and that's one of the reasons I chose PF. If ztele was needed for humans, it is better to have them instant tele BEFORE the zombies are spawned then 3-5 seconds delay after spawn BUT they need to work anywhere on the map not just a few meters away. That way, ztele is useful; not like now...
  3. Oct 21, 2010
    WTF is up with that new tele. :sick: It sux on the lila server. Can you please change it back to the old way.

4. Jul 28, 2011
    I'm the only one for the new ztele so far :shock:

I like how zombies can't use a cheap way to escape death. All that instant ztele does is cheat humans out of quite a few kills. The only time a zombie needs an instant ztele is when they're trying to avoid death, which just seems cheap imo.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    It's only 3 seconds...
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    Does it really matter in the end? I mean, it isn't like it is gone for good... :confused:
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    Doesn't matter to me really. I only use it when im stuck.
  8. Oct 21, 2010
    There is a difference. Lila is the fastest paced server on PF.

9. Apr 9, 2007
    While I didn't originally agree with when this changed 2~ years ago. I agree that it's an issue for players, and ZTele should NOT be enabled for Humans at all. The Zombie delay is counter productive as well.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    I don't mind ztele taken out for humans once zombies spawn (the current ztele setting for humans), but to disable ztele entirely (for humans)? The ztele tool is is a must for getting yourself unstuck from players and other unfortunate clusterfucks that form, especially on a block server like the ZM series.

Many times I've ztele'd out as a human to unstick myself from stuck players on ladders or other misshaps/glitches. Ztele doesn't necessarily benefit me, because getting stuck with other players only robbed me time for hiding.

The proposition to completely disable ztele for the hominids is sheer folly.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    My apologies, I misspoke. It should go back to the way it was. After Ztele is run once, or the Mother Zombies Spawn for that round, Ztele should be disabled for humans.
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Those settings are completely fair.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    I know they are, that's what I picked lol.
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    I think this change made the avoiding death by disconnect rule pointless really since you can just ztele now (Which IIRC was disallowed back in the old days). The change is interesting but I don't think it's fair and not many players like it, when zombies that is.
  15. Oct 29, 2010
  16. Aug 18, 2006
    Feel free to change it then.
  17. Mar 12, 2008
    Wait your saying you don't want humans to be allowed to teleport?!

You cray.

Keep it the way it is, its completely fine.

3 seconds isn't large enough to break balls over.

If it was 5 seconds.....I'd still appreciate that humans are allowed to !ztele. We banned people for that back in the day
  18. Jun 19, 2011
    Who cares if zombies escape from death by using ztele, they are not gonna get any hp unless if they are crabhead or special AND they can ONLY do it max 3 times a round (I'm fine with lowering it to 2) so I think it's fair to allow zombies to use them.
  19. Jan 8, 2012
    I notice quite a few people using ztele as humans to escape death, I don't care about the zombies escaping though. Just sucks spending forever breaking a cade just to have the human ztele and run to another cade. <_<
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    There's a 3 second window to type it so you can get them when they go to spawn.