- Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.
Terms of Service
The providers of this service ("we") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only. You agree to not use this service to post any material which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violates any laws. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any messages posted for any reason. We are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. We are not liable for events beyond our direct control.
- PlagueFest.com is a private community & website. Visiting this website or being a member is a privilege, not a right.
- PlagueFest.com has full liberty to choose its members. We reserve our rights to accept or reject any member sign-ups, remove or banish any member from the site, grant and revoke any privileges to members within the site without warning, prior notice, or providing any reason and in anytime we find appropriate.
- Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
- PlagueFest.com can at anytime stop or suspend its services without prior notice, however we will make reasonable attempts to keep our members notified in advance of such matters.
- All Content sent to or posted on PlagueFest.com by its members and visitors can be rejected, deleted, modified, or edited by site administration.
- All website visitors are obligated to obey Site & Forum Rules, site agreement(s), "sticky" threads, and respect site principals and goals.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Site visitor agrees that the use of PlagueFest.com's services is entirely at visitor's own risk. PlagueFest.com's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. PlagueFest.com makes no guarantee of availability, continuity or quality of its service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of PlagueFest.com's services. In no event will PlagueFest.com be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages rising out of the user of or inability to use PlagueFest.com's services or any Content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
Indemnity and Legal Exemption
User agrees to indemnify and hold PlagueFest.com harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorney fees, arising from or related to the Content, use, or deletion of User's Files, messages or use of any other feature or service on PlagueFest.com
This expressly includes, but is not limited to:
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images, and files.
- Communication with site administration.
- Content submitted to the site by the user.
- Other Content within the site.
Legal Policy and Notice
PlagueFest.com's Terms of Service, site agreement, disclaimers, individual forum rules, site rules, indemnity clause, legal notice and copyright notice are subject to change at any time, but changes shall be announced and published. Such changes are reflected in the relevant pages of the site upon alteration, and due when they are published on the site.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to gain admin privileges on Plague Fest servers.
- You must be fluent in the English language. We host English-speaking servers and our admins cannot have any language barriers.
Subscription Service / Cancellations
Upon purchasing an account upgrade / subscription, there will be a repeating billing cycle until canceled via Paypal. Charges will take place every interval as chosen on the day you start your subscription to PlagueFest.com. Subscriptions that are canceled will expire the day the next invoice is due. Please be aware that all cancellations are your responsibility. PlagueFest.com reserves the right to cancel any subscription at any time for any valid reason.
PlagueFest.com servers attempt to remain online 24/7 but if there is downtime for any reason your subscription service will not be extended. In almost all cases, downtime rarely lasts longer than fifteen minutes when performing updates and maintenance. Periodic Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are possible - the vast majority of which are filtered and blocked automatically within about ten to twenty minutes.
PlagueFest.com reserves the rights to add, remove, or modify features and privileges associated with account upgrades / subscriptions at any time under any circumstance, in addition to the rights to modify, amend, or revoke your privileges dependent on your actions or inaction with said privileges.
The sharing of Steam accounts associated with an admin subscription is forbidden and will not be tolerated. If we, ("Plague Fest management"), are aware of account sharing we will have to ensure only you, the owner of the account and purchaser of the admin service associated with it, are actively using said account. If you insist on sharing your account your admin services may be terminated. Note that all actions made under an account will be treated equally regardless of who was playing on it when rules were broken. Also note Donators are exempt from account sharing rules.
By purchasing admin you are paying for a service where you agree to abide by the terms and rules on this page and pages linked above. Knowing this, your admin may be removed for any valid reason as deemed appropriate by the Plague Fest management. If your admin is removed for abuse or rule breaking you do not have the right to a refund no matter the circumstances. In almost all circumstances you will receive multiple warnings from head admins before an extreme measure such as admin removal is taken.
After purchasing admin, you will need to create a thread in the Account Subscriptions forum. Info on what to do after purchasing can be found here (you will also be redirected to this page after completing your purchase).
If you had admin removed previously due to abuse or a Term's of Service violation, you may not sign up for admin again without explicit permission from the Plague Fest management. If you were previously removed from the admin team due to abuse or other and sign up again without permission, you are subject to removal without refund.
Please be mindful of all actions as payments are non-refundable however you reserve the right to cancel or halt your payments at any time aware that your privileges will cease to function upon subscription expiration.