Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Another ZM Event?

Discussion in Setup an Event started by PeNguiN, Feb 2, 2017

Interested in a zm event?

Yes 10 vote(s) 55.6%
No 2 vote(s) 11.1%
Teemo's polls suck 11 vote(s) 61.1%
Different server (post) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, let's put our resources elsewhere like populating cs:go ze or tony's rust server. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Get Kyle on the DJ (Or Brian) 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Hop on Mumble and give it some love 4 vote(s) 22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    Anyone up for another ZM event? Probably give more than a week's notice this time. We could plan it for 2-3 weeks from now on the weekend or a weekday if that is better(?), or do it on another server/cs:go if we wanna do something different. I learned what's good and what's not good in the last event.

de_dust2 with low grav and resize to little people was fun.
    We could do pepto bismol map (neko athletic park) too with some funny things.
    zm_endless with reverse knockback was a hit too.
    Mako was fun too, but we couldn't get past normal lol so that was fun, but kind of sad.
    Twinsteel and zm_momos, and zm_40_crates were alright too.

I'm not sure about prizes, but we could give out some donor or admin if people were interested, but I don't know what would be good goals to reach to win the prize. I think donor would be better because some people aren't interested in admin and it puts you in a position where you have to do your admin duties and if they aren't interested in that, would rather just give them donor.

We could also do some crazier ideas like make cade breaking allowed for a map, or griefing, (zombie launching on zm_battle_force and zm_novum).

This is just an idea right now, wanna see if people are interested or if you are all too busy/inactive shit rats. <3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Aug 6, 2016
      I like the idea of the giving out donator. As far as the admin thing goes, only for the ones that already have admin and just extending it?
      I'm curious on the Twinsteel, Momo and 40 crate maps.
      We should make it happen. :grin:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jan 25, 2014
        Is it bad that I voted that my own polls suck?
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • Aug 6, 2016
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Jan 25, 2014
            This is like the votes on the server where

Should I ban/kick Teemo?

21 votes yes (I'm one of the yes)
            4 votes no
            10000 votes FUCK RETARDS LIKE MOMO
          • Jul 26, 2016
            I totally love the griefing allowed part! #QueenOfGriefing
          • Jan 21, 2011

:question:
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jul 26, 2016
              Indeed, though I put my tag away for the time I'm admin, sadly pf needs a hero.
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Aug 6, 2016
              • Jul 26, 2016
                pf has a Snu already, go away
              • Aug 6, 2016
              • Apr 26, 2015
                I say just pick a date, and lets do an event. And speaking of dates, lets make it on Valentines day since none of us have dates.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Aug 6, 2016
                  But yes, we should make this a go. I'll help out wherever needed, if we need funds for the prizes.
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  @PeNguiN FYI my Rust server, it is completely non-PF affiliated. A couple friends and i were starting to get into it and were tired of all the crazy rules most servers have. They wanted to run their own, so i updated the one i had originally started setting up before but without any mods, as well as put up a forum i was messing with for a while.

If my experience with it has showed me anything so far, it's that you can get rando's into the server pretty quickly if you can catch their eye. If there is enough buzz from the community and enough people are on, it can start to populate pretty quickly. Mine has been up since the 22nd, and we've been able to reach 25-ish players on several occasions.

It also seems that Rust server is available to linux now, so perhaps we can do that here. It's stupid easy to set up unless they're modded servers, then it's kind of fucky since every update breaks Oxide, (what's needed for modded servers) causing you to have to wait until they update oxide and usually the plugins as well. They're usually super quick with updating it though.
                  • Like Like x 3
                  • Apr 28, 2013
                    @Kyle of the DJ specifically. I especially would like to see Kyle's "stance" on this community as a whole because I would like to see pF not a stagnant community anymore (especially ze).
                  • Apr 26, 2015

via https://youtu.be/y7Yp2L6c2KM?t=7s
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Aug 6, 2016
                      I don't think we are very stagnant. Plus, summer break is coming around. I agree though, with having more of the big faces and well known veterans of the community dropping in, on the event. It would be great to see everyone be a part of it and show their support for this great community.
                      Isnukamex, Feb 2, 2017 Last edited by Isnukamex, Feb 2, 2017
                    • Jan 25, 2014
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.