Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyway To Fix ZE Glitches?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Aprz, Jul 18, 2018

1. Mar 26, 2012
    I think we should test some of the stuff in it to see where ZE breaks. I know realistically it will probably not get back to what it used to be since CS:S is dying, but even for small events, we were having trouble today cause things like the triggers/walls would glitch and not open, so I had to do !bring @ct to move people on. This happened on Helms Deep and Harry Potter. I don't understand what would be causing these glitches.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Are props messed up? Helms Deep was notoriously bad for breaking vPhysics
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    All I could tell was the very beginning walls that are at the end of the forrest wouldn't let us advance.
  4. Apr 28, 2013
    Do you think that cs:s ze will have to be redone from scratch due to all the updates gone through cs:s? Pretty sure most glitches are related to that.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    No. We had some brutally bad sysadmins for a spell there but it's back to stable... ZM hasn't had to be changed at all...