Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Aug 28, 2015] CS:GO Jailbreak Public Test!

Discussion in Events started by Tony The Tiger, Aug 22, 2015

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
CS:GO Jailbreak Public Test!
CSGO Jailbreak
jb.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 6
Start Date: Aug 28, 2015 07:00 PM
End Date: Aug 28, 2015 09:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Feb 24, 2011
    This question still stands. If it's known that the prisoner owns a mic, would you be able to force oink-oink/baa-baah noises from a prisoner?
  2. Jun 18, 2012

Techincally no, being a T does not require a mic and thus orders which can only be answered through a microphone can't be followed. HOWEVER, when there is a number of players alive which all possess a microphone, and agree on it, the warden may demand answers through it. ALTERNATIVELY the warden may call a talent contest in which you entertain the souls of all hard working policemen and fellow prisoners through mimicing all the fiendish animals you've encountered through all nine rings of hell.
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    Can ya do et tonight. Else I'm just gonna randomly pop in.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    I haven't put a password on the server, so it is still public. If you all want to hop on tonight, go for it. However i won't be attending. I will be busy destroying my liver away from home, and regretting every decision when i have to get up for work tomorrow. You guys have fun, though! If a rooster wants to hop on just in case one is needed, that would be cool too.

For now i've made level 3 and higher admins able to respawn people. So if someone was killed unfairly or for no reason, they can respawn that player. So everyone yell at @Jed.

I plan on working on the many suggestions i got on possibly Monday night, and most likely Tuesday. If any of you have any suggestions for the server, feel free to either message me on steam, post in this thread and tag me, or PM me on the forums. This thread or PM would probably be best since i don't always notice steam messages.

Thanks to everyone who came to test it out yesterday and was patient while i figured out what was bugged, helped find issues, and the many suggestions and ideas that were given.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 2, 2013

thats why i spam you... LIKE SPAM YOU BB TONTON!!!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 29, 2015
        i almost cried when i realized this was for CS:GO not CSS :frown: Lol now i gotta reinstall CS:GO :grin: will see you all soon :razz:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 13, 2014
        • Mar 26, 2015