Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Conan Exiles?

Discussion in Future Servers started by PeNguiN, Feb 5, 2017

1. Jul 14, 2010
    I haven't tried the game out yet but it looks pretty cool. I'm sure there's a few bugs since it just came out less then a week ago, but I was wondering what people thought about throwing up a server for this once the game is more stable. It's new and has a huge population so it should be easy to grab randoms if we get a stable server up. I see a lot of people on my friend's list playing it right now. I haven't looked into if it runs on linux server, but I'll start researching around and maybe try it out. I wanna see what the communities opinion of it is right now too, hence the thread. Is it a sustainable game, or just another dayz/minecraft/rust clone not worth the trouble?

Edit: No linux server support yet but it's in their FAQ as planned for the future. So, not possible at this time I guess :frown:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 29, 2014
      lol better off with tf2 or a reg csgo server
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Don't expect me to come along anytime soon.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I've got a server going, it's pretty cool. The early access definitely shows, but it's not bad. Most certainly in the same vein as Rust and Ark, but with it's own spin on things.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Jul 13, 2011