Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

fuckballs' Mako Reactor Team birthday event pF ZE server

Discussion in Setup an Event started by fuckballs, Mar 30, 2022

1. Mar 30, 2022
    Situation: Sunday, 10 April, is my birthday. In order to celebrate this day, I have decided to get together with past and present friends of CSS ZE players still active or in hibernation who are looking for a chance to get back in the game for a day.

Mission: We are resurrecting the plagueFest ZE server from the dead. I would like to borrow your ZE server for 24 hrs. The settings are ideal for an enjoyable ZE experience - most notably being no bhopping. The key map to be played will be Mako Reactor v5_3 at 1600 hrs GMT, along with Predator, and whatever else we decide we want to play that day.

Execution: The official start time for the event will take place Sunday, 10 April, at 1600 hrs GMT (peak Steam player count). I would like to take control of the server at 0400 hrs GMT in order to be as inclusive as possible to all timezones. While the official event will not begin until 1600 hrs GMT, I will be in the server pretty early in the morning for players to drop in, chat, and play whenever their availability allows. All players are welcome, not just people I know. Invite everybody you want to bring.

Service Support: I would like to apply for admin for 24 hrs, effective 0400 hrs GMT 10 April, in order to prevent any actors from ruining the enjoyment of the players. Whether or not this is a possibility, I would like the support of other plagueFest admins during the event in order to keep the server under control. We will need someone to change the map, as well.

If you have map suggestions or any ideas for the event at all, let me know now, or just add me on Steam or Discord @fuckballs#2798, where I can see your messages more easily.

I hope plagueFest will be able to accommodate my event, and I am really looking forward to seeing everybody there.
    • Winner Winner x 1
      fuckballs, Mar 30, 2022 Last edited by fuckballs, Mar 30, 2022
    • Mar 30, 2012
      If this actually happens successfully, I'll be damned.
      Also, first post on pF forum since 2017.

Cheers.
    • Sep 30, 2013
      I wonder if they'll vote mountain escape any chance they get during this giga event.
    • Mar 30, 2022
      LMFAO. Or rooftop runway or space stationzz
    • Dec 17, 2007
      @fuckballs I'll make sure the word gets out to everyone. I'll see how many admins I can bring in that day. I'll be at work during the day, but be available later in the evening.
    • Aug 9, 2019
      pf ze revival?! fuck yeah! I hope it'll be a great one even for a short time but I hope it lasts for a very long time :grin:
      also, happy early birthday fuckballs
    • Mar 30, 2022
      Post Merged, Apr 1, 2022
      Make sure you check for Daylight Savings Time. For example, EST is now EDT instead for the summer. EDT is currently GMT-4, which means you will join the server at 1200 hrs.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      3 more hours I think? I wish I could be there. I'm stuck at work. :frown:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        Overall pretty good event, despite I was only there for two rounds lol