Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I herd u liek Jailbreak?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by jjk, Jan 3, 2009

1. Mar 15, 2008
    STEAM_0:0:18986969
  2. Jul 29, 2008
  3. Sep 22, 2008
  4. Aug 8, 2008
  5. Jan 7, 2008
    I like mudkipz too
    do you?
  6. Aug 8, 2008
    do you?
  7. Jul 29, 2008
  8. May 20, 2008

sozz =o
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    My pokemon cards bring all the nerds to the yard, they're all like, you wanna trade cards? I'm like fuck you, not getting my charazard!

I was hopin' he was kidding...

which if the jail break server isn't suppose to be related to plaguefest, if almost every admin wears the plaguefest tag...someone might get confused..
  10. Jan 7, 2008
    wow, i guess someone finally realized that
  11. Mar 15, 2008
    The server jjk was talking about is HG not anyone else so no one will have the pf tag at all that isnt in pf.
  12. Jan 7, 2008
    doesn't really matter whose server it is. the point hamburglar is making, is that players will be confused b/c pF admins will be wearing their pF tags, like grimm, selected and I do in our JB server. Thats why i had to tell our admins repeatedly not to wear [pF] in front of their name, b/c they thought they were part of pF when they became admins on our server. Kinda like the equivalent of someone putting a HG tag on when i bought admin on pF.
  13. Jul 29, 2008
    I agree thomas I dont see why this post has not been closed/deleted yet, due to our recent encounter with servers not part of pF.
    It's obvious that this post was just an attempt use pf admins to help him keep his uncontrolable server subdued.
  14. May 27, 2008

By this, they should know the server is [HG], for the reason that all the admins and players that really play there are all [HG].
    And, anyone is allowed to put [HG] in their name.
    Done.
  15. Jul 29, 2008
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    It is also quite obvious that you were using pF to just get players and admins for your server so there is no reason to have over 9000 threads with information pertaining to yours. That, and just remember Plaguefest IS affiliated with Hellsgamers... and your Jailbreak server is NOT. I think that we are all done talking about this Grimmfang so please stop bringing this up.
  17. Jan 7, 2008
    If pF IS then why did Dani's post about the same exact HG JB server get deleted?
    I'm just curious, I am grateful that HG has offered to give pF admins free admin in their JB server.
  18. Aug 8, 2008
    I don't think he was bringing it up, hell, even I noticed the other posts about jailbreak servers being deleted/locked and wonder why this one hasn't been.
    then I thought "The people who can lock/delete it...PF admins...They're getting Free admin, No wonder they won't close it!"
    So is this guy, notice all the admins/players he just got?
    so why not delete/lock? "Cause we're affiliated with them?" So they can borrow/steal our admins?
    (I.E five admins use their admins over there, three love JB, stop paying for admin in pF servers, and stay full time JB admins. we just lost three admins due the "affiliated" thread.)

Sides, Grimm had like, 2 or three threads for his? one was "I'm going to make a JB server!" then "Rules for JB server!" and then I think the last one was about why someone deleted his rules thread. I understand he should have the rules at a another site so people don't think of his server and pF as one, but I think we told him what we liked/hated about the rules and helped him mold them to be better, which is that really a problem to get help from a community he trusts?
    I barely ever read those, and I consider my self an average CSS player, I only look at them maps, if it's private, and the amount of people. People only see those for like a second each time they click and wait for it to load up.
    Can you name the three servers pF has without checking it?
    I remember the servers I use in counter strike as suck
    "Zombie server, Natalya's Zombie server, Empty human zombie server, Custom server, crackhouse deathmatch."
    I play the crackhouse deathmatch server alot, but I can't remember the name of the person/clan who owns it!

I think someone who has power should atleast make it clear to pF admins to remove their tags(or move to end of name) when they use admin powers on another server.
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    That rule wouldn't apply to most of our affiliates. take HG for example.

when i go to thier servers, i keep my [pF] tag regardless if i have admin or not. and when i feel like it, i keep both tags in my name.

so at least they have an idea, right?

they needn't tell my to change my tag simply because i'm in another server. everyone knows we're hooked up with hellsgamers, so they don't bat an eyelash and think that we should change our tag.
  20. Sep 14, 2008
    Me and that admin spoke about why the thread was removed and he gave a very valid reason.