Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I want us all to be rich...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ck27, Mar 27, 2008

1. Apr 9, 2007

:lol:

:razz:
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    i dont make money off that though, that goes to server bills. so uhh i need something realistic here.
  3. Posts
    Specifically something that could replace gas, equivalent to Premium Gas, and can be converted to work in Diesel engines too.

We could sell "it" at $2/gallon of fuel while the gas at gas stations will be nearing $5/gallon.
  4. Jan 11, 2007
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    I know a guy that in 7 months, he made approximately 500,000 Euros from running a private server for an MMO. That's roughly $750,000 USD after the exchange rate.

Then again, his server has been running for about 3-4 years now.
  6. Mar 31, 2008
    i was thinking of doing that but i have no paypal and my parents think its a waste of electricity leaving the server up ._.
  7. Feb 8, 2007
  8. May 22, 2008
    What if we make PF a separate game? I have experience with Dark Basic Pro which we could compile everything with. If someone can whip up some models (DirectX format, 3DS, etc.) I could work on something. This would allow us to sell the game instead of running pretty much a free server. I think it would attract a lot of users.
  9. Mar 12, 2008

market a game huh?

hey if you can hire a model maker, and a skinner then that doesn't sound like a bad idea. remember though, we are a branch of HellsGamers though so they'd need a bunch of credit.
  10. May 22, 2008
    Yea but it would kinda be our own creation, right? I dont know if I would want to put alot of time into it though, Ive tried organizing something like this before and it didnt work too well...
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    I vote for finding a new power source, since the other stuff would take too long <_<

so. any ideas?

and btw, lottery is being mean to me.
  12. Aug 16, 2008
    Umm.. gamble or challenge someone at the bar to a drinking contest
    bet some money and drink fast
  13. Jan 1, 2008
    Cookie eating contest or, selling cookies.. or something... EVERY ONE LIKE COOKIES!
  14. Oct 22, 2007
    Yea no shit, i need to win the mega millions!!! I def would be on a hell raising spree then. Probably afk for a while touring europe and such. Well that along with a butt load of alcohol and other things. Sniff makes me cry knowing some other person is out there spending the money i should of had. Besides greed is a horrible thing so i believe i would be lifting that problem off of them.
  15. Posts
    Oh and I'm a 12 year old Korean boy...I think that could bring in some money.
  16. Jun 29, 2008
    buy 1 million dollars in lottery tickets B)
  17. Jul 1, 2008
  18. Jun 29, 2007
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    ive got a quarter >.>

whait.....that's waaaay too cheap.

explain your strategy, Mr Rain.
  20. Oct 22, 2007
    yea def. has something if it's that cheap haha.