Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Interested in some Co-op? (Various Games)

Discussion in Gaming started by Brett, Feb 20, 2013

1. Jul 14, 2010
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    @Brett what system for Carl on Duty: Black Cops 2?
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Everything is PC. I sold my Xbox 360 and every game because I couldn't stand not having freedom/terrible graphics.

and @PeNguiN what I had in mind for Tera was just a 2 player co-op, all the way to level 60. The only problem is, playing without the other partner would throw everything off and what-not. Unless we all just went on and made our own clan, but I doubt a lot of people want to play.

@Peter I've seen a little bit of Planetside2, I didn't know it was F2P. Maybe I'll give it a shot sometime, I love having large squads/groups in games, especially if we're all from pF. That's why our own GTA IV server would be full of hilarious shenanigans.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    I'll play Tera with you. Level 1-60, all the way. I just need to install it.
  5. May 15, 2011
    That GTA IV cops n' robbers and figure 8 race is delightful. It's not competitive, so even Momo the Lonely could join in.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      A few of us are ready to play Tera, what server should we go in?

Ps: MUMBLE!
    • Mar 12, 2008
      I am also up for terrarria. Fresh characters/server and large preferred.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Aug 18, 2006
      • May 5, 2012
        If this GTA IV thing happens i might just buy it for that :smile: i've played the other GTA's :d
        Also, i've got Terraria :d
        Magic, Feb 21, 2013 Last edited by Magic, Feb 21, 2013
      • Sep 8, 2012
        I'de play any free to play mmo or whatever with a group. Also, we should get a Borderlands 2 team and lvl up together, last time I did it, was me, peekingpanda, Ohh Snap, and gangsta but we only got somewhere around lvl 18..
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • May 12, 2012
          CALIVIER, Feb 21, 2013 Last edited by CALIVIER, Feb 21, 2013
        • Aug 18, 2006
          A couple problems. First and foremost... I don't have anywhere to put it.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          What do you mean exactly? I thought you said you would be able to host servers or something?
        • Aug 18, 2006
          A year ago that would've been true, but right now I only have a box for my SA:MP server, which also has other services on it.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Damn. Well I doubt Plaguefest could fit something like GTA IV on the server box or whatever. I'm not too familiar with server computers so I'm not completely sure.

If we did have our own GTA IV server I'd be on that shit 24/7. You can hold me to that too.
        • Aug 18, 2006
          Maybe they can, maybe they can't. I don't have access to those systems anymore so I don't know.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          @Brian read last couple posts above. Would this work? :shock:
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I've always loved co-op games and mods. I always come across mods, but i never find anyone to play with D: I've got a whole bunch of mods and other games that have co-op that i would love to play with anyone interested.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          As Far as I can tell, Multiplayer GTA 4 servers are still up. Albeit this was couple of month ago and I don't want to launch and check it out now but will do soon. There is a Rockstar website where you can track players and servers.

I'll update this later.