Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Official MLP:FiM General Discussion

Discussion in TV Shows started by Vadleon, Feb 28, 2012

1. May 27, 2008
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jan 12, 2011

Even if this is just a one day joke for their servers, this is absolutely amazing. As my brother has been reading on the Something Awful Forums (link to its mention and screens), apparently the pony jets are also hilariously unbalanced and tear other things in the game to pieces with the beautiful power of FRIENDSHIP!

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3lvM-eerHw

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1_F42GKmbs

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qotuKMcpY1s#t=10s
      • Funny Funny x 1
        Vadleon, Apr 1, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Apr 1, 2013
      • Apr 29, 2011
        So, this weekend, from July 5th to July 7th, Legends of Equestria is having an Open Server weekend. Legends of Equestria is a MMORPG featuring, if you havent gathered from the name, ponies. I told The Human Wall of Text (AKA Vadleon) about this, and he suggested making a post in this thread.

So, if anyone is interested, you should go make an account on the LoE forum (will be required to play the game) and prepare for the Ponipocalypse.

More will be added as I research the game more, but Vadleon wanted me to go ahead and post this here before he vomits his page sized wall of text onto the thread.

Edit: Also, the stress test starts 6.30 PM PST

EDIT: Right, the link to the site: http://www.legendsofequestria.com/
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
          Kyron The Wise, Jul 2, 2013 Last edited by Kyron The Wise, Jul 5, 2013
        • Jan 12, 2011
          Pardon the delay in the Megapost™, but I've been busy with lining up a potential new job. Needless to say I'm quite excited and haven't spent too much time on here, but trust me I'll do it or else @The Legendary Krayon will beat me with his old Mac.

In relevant Pony news, the Legends of Equestria online thingy is going live NOW so join Kyron and I in Mumble for equine shenanigans!

@That Guy @Jon @Dirtbag @[31Bravo] Ray @Whore Island Rambo @Blue Dragon @anyone else!
          • Like Like x 2
          • Mar 30, 2012
          • Apr 3, 2013
            Oh god, imagine if you could raid there. But i guess i'll just stick to LFR on WoW because for me, ponies dont fit into games.
          • Jan 12, 2011

It's all cool, though don't forget that LoE is only in pre-alpha. According to Kyron this is their second public test and they're even still looking for staff to work on it, so anything could happen in the future. :curllip:
          • Aug 18, 2006
            I'm lurking here too. Kind of. Been so very incredibly busy between work/army/school/irl stuff. I still need to watch the new seasons.
            • Like Like x 2
            • Feb 3, 2012
              I also need to catch up with the new seasons.
            • Mar 30, 2012
              I'm now tempted to go full off-topic in this thread and start posting army stuff. Sheesh.
            • Jan 12, 2011
              As long as people are still poking around we have a community. :smile:

New seasons? The only other things they've done with MLP beyond season 3 is the comic line and Equestria Girls. Are there more ponies somewhere I'm missing? I MUST KNOW :secret:

It won't be off-topic if your gear has ponies on it. :thumbsup:
              Vadleon, Jul 7, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jul 7, 2013
            • Aug 1, 2011
              I have found something most amazing and super uber ponyfantastic. It will mark my return! MUHAHAHAHAHA.
              Something I got for my iPhone, this is better than all the others I have shown you all.

Note the song thats on the music players :razz:

What do y'all think about these? I think they are the best thing EVER!!!
              @Vadleon @Jon @Dirtbag @Kyron The Wise @[31Bravo] Ray (WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME SO HARD TO TAG?!)
              • Like Like x 3
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                That Guy, Aug 18, 2013 Last edited by That Guy, Aug 18, 2013
              • Jan 12, 2011
                Sorry for more (or just a generally extended) hiatus in updates.... 1) new job, 2) college, and 3) DragonCon has been happening. BUT, that's not to say I don't have something to share!

In fact, yesterday at the Q/A panel with Andy Price (one of the MLP comic artists) they played some PMVs at the beginning, and some I wasn't familiar with, such as:

Children of the Night

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5n3k2VgZE

[PMV] The Dive Game

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPh_NjDtUUE

Button's Adventures - Episode Pilot

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VhC1QF7ww

IN OTHER NEWS [IMG]
                I actually found out a little bit ago from my brother/NeoGAF that apparently Youtube has been busy programming in pony coat colors to match their respective searches. So searching anything that includes "Twilight Sparkle" in it will change the top bar's background to purple. Searching anything "Fluttershy" will yield yellow, "Princess Luna" will make it dark blue, "Lyra" will give cyan, and so on. It seems to work for a good number of the named main/background characters, including antagonists. Additionally, the tiny line between the search bar and the results will change to the pony's respective border color.

AND THEN THE CHERRY ON TOP
                If you search either "ponies" or "bronies," then the little pixel desktop ponies will start trotting across the search list, descending down each result and adding another pony (up to a max of five).

Probably not complete, but that's as many as I'm writing this morning. And I tried a bunch. :dazed:
                And for clarification, parentheses up there means that part of the name isn't necessary to trigger the color change, and not alternate names which I did try and list separately.
                Edit: Also, spoilers still hate me.

@Kyron The Wise @That Guy @[31Bravo] Ray @Dirtbag @Jon @Blue Dragon @Jed @Whore Island Rambo @Weshalodude @Anyone else I accidentally forgot
                • Like Like x 5
                  Vadleon, Sep 1, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Sep 2, 2013
                • Aug 1, 2011
                  • Mar 30, 2012
                    The Children of the Night video was epic.
                    Button has made a huge following on Tumblr , mostly NSFW. lol

Oh, and YouTube doesn't have Berry Punch colors, so fuck them and their shit.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Nov 3, 2011
                      watched season one, plan to watch the rest one year.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Aug 1, 2011
                        • Jan 12, 2011
                          So this has gone some while without updates. Let's fix that!

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpdj76wiAHA

While I'm pretty sure you folks have been keeping an eye out for any pony-related news, let me give a friendly reminder that

[IMG][IMG][IMG] TODAY IS THE DAY THAT A 26-EPISODE SEASON 4 BEGINS FOR MLP:FiM!!! [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Today's episode: S4 E01+02 - Princess Twilight Sparkle
                          Now a Princess, Twilight Sparkle's Summer Sun Celebration plans are put on hold when Princesses Luna and Celestia go missing.
                          (Description provided by PonyGoons.)

It airs at 10am EST (7am PST) on the Hub, so be sure to wake up early and squee over the [IMG].

@That Guy @Dirtbag @[31Bravo] Ray @Kyron The Wise @Whore Island Rambo @Blue Dragon @Jon @ChocolateGod @Anyone else!
                          • Like Like x 2
                          • Informative Informative x 1
                          • Jun 19, 2013
                          • Dec 27, 2012
                            I've seen some episodes and I personally think that people judges the show too soon because it's really isn't that bad. It's up to each and anothers taste but while we enjoy different stuff such as shows, I can still take my time watching something else to see what that has to offer. It's highly disrespectful to judge a book by its cover because the content can really take you by storm. You'd be surprised to see how much you are missing.

I've watched MLP and while I can't say I like it, it did change my view on the show.
                            • Like Like x 1