Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pepper got VAC'd?!?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by justjohn, May 5, 2009

1. Sep 22, 2008
  2. Apr 9, 2009
    I don't even care. I do miss pepper. He was a fun person. He was suppose to send me a videocard in the mail. It got lost! D: He needs to get another steam account, so I can shoot his face with my gun sperm.
  3. Apr 9, 2009
    I mean, who WOULDNT want a free 8800? That's like passing up a free bag! You just don't do it! You grab that bag! You grab that bag in a way that a normal person would grab any bag in front of a respectable source and then run like hell away and smoke it to the face with the hookah that cost 120, but you payed 250 for because the guy at the hookah shop was a fucking sly ass motherfucker. But yeah. Pepper, come back and give me an 8800. ^_^
  4. May 31, 2008
    I am a baddie. But i never rage quit D:
  5. Sep 14, 2008
    You do rage quit :verymad: but that's ok we love you anyways hehe. Pepper said that he was gone for 2 weeks and his brother got him VAC banned and now he plays COD4 :razz:
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. Mar 26, 2009

I win.
  8. Sep 14, 2008
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    OH! Pepper said he will buy another copy of cs so he can play with us :razz:
  10. Mar 26, 2009
    Tell him to remove all of his hax (which might require OS reinstall) or it will get banned again.
  11. Dec 20, 2008

I do both quite frequently ._.

i liked pepper's voice, and he was funny. he did rage me though.
  12. Aug 8, 2008
  13. Oct 7, 2007
    And this is why I wish I wasn't an only child!

Mother: KELLLLYYYYMARIEEE!!!!!

Me: *points to younger, innocent sibling* HE/SHE DID IT! I SWEAR! >:smile:

...*sigh* if onlyyy...

=(
  14. Sep 22, 2008

Mother: ROSEMARRRYYY!!!!!
    Rosemary: Sarah did it.
    Mother: *slaps me and gives my sister a pat on the back*
  15. Mar 12, 2008
  16. Apr 9, 2009
    I hope you all got molested as children.. Enough so to cause serious psychological damage. And by "all" I mean like 2 people. Make that 3 if you include Taters.

Sitrik, you do so rage quit. Even the people from PfL I still talk to admit that you would rage. I've never seen anybody rage so hard though. It's like.."Oh my fucking god...will you reg!? Can I get some reg?! Oh my god this fucking lag is ridiculous! That was on your head, how did you not die? OMG Hax"

It's true though, that's why I love you Sitrik, because I never know what you're going to rage about next. I've only seen you leave a sever a handful of times though.
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    lawls! XD Anyways...Pepper doesn't seem too upset by it, so I think he's ok with it lmao. I'm going to call him a moron <_<