Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

pF cal?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by skateking, Aug 13, 2008

Should [pF] Have cal matches?

yeah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I suck at css but i dont care if pF has cal 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Mar 15, 2008
    Maybe not cal but scrim and stay a community. Once agian a idea
  2. Oct 22, 2007
    now that would be a waste of a laptop, unless you just had money to throw away for the hell of it. You spend cash like that on a desk top and it would give you head to, jk jk.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Yes. Exactly Kyle. You hit the nail right on the head. I did in fact mean Canadians..when I said you people.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
  6. Posts

:dry: :down:
  7. Jul 3, 2008
  8. Posts
    I've seen cal matches and met cal people. They are extremely hardcore. I don't know why you can't just play in pF and be happy :razz: lol. But if you want to try out a cal team and find one, good luck to you :smile:
  9. Oct 22, 2007
    1. Scrim for 22 hrs a day. ( Yes 2 hrs of sleep is just to much sleep to leave the game.)
    2. Live off of hot pockets and Mountain Dew
    3. Live at home and never leave the room (Having a pooper under the chair will help.)
    4. Lastly and most importantly you have to show those WOW players you have less of a life.

These are the ways of becoming a beast, are you prepared for this lifestyle??? haha
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    all you need is me on your team and your set.
    I would have to have admin though.
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    Even with admin ck would only make the team get disqualified for banning the other team because they were owning him
  12. Posts
    Heh ck. I have 2 camodes at home that my mom will never use anymore. So if you want one there you go
  13. May 27, 2008

What was it. I had 30, and you had around...6?

I'd have a better chance than you. =P
  14. Mar 12, 2008

LOL
  15. Posts
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

PF isn't even a clan, let alone competitive (which I am glad for).
  16. May 31, 2008
    It would be interesting. There are a some people that play on the servers that have potential to be great. It would just require insane amounts of practice :/
  17. Posts
    If sitrik, and pepper were on the team. I would COMPLETELY be down for some sort of teambased playing.
  18. Posts
    So Ray...is that a no?
  19. Posts

No Dani? Fuck I feel incompetent.... :razz:.