Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Reloading. Yay or nay?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Cam, Aug 27, 2007

Enable reloading with larger clips?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. May 22, 2008
  2. Mar 31, 2008
    i just want pistiols to have no reload and for rifles and junk to have reload after a certain amount
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    Then you have people going in to dead end hallways and crowding those spots. Going to edit the map to kill people there too?

Adding reloading and the script for no blocking will not work. People will always find ways to turn it in to an advantage and abuse it. The way it is now has been working fine for a very long time, and a lot of players have voiced their opinion about enjoying the unlimited ammo. Changing the way things are now will just turn Plaguefest in to one of the many other ZombieMod servers there are. If people wanted things to be that way, don't you feel like they would have left PF to play there instead?
  4. Jan 11, 2007
    We could try doing reloading one day per week and advertise it in the regular server messages. Something like

"Hate unlimited ammo? Prefer limited ammo with reloading? Join our server on Wednesdays for limited ammo!"
  5. Mar 30, 2008
    i agree with this a bit, because one person with a ncie cade can hold off every zombie with unlimited, and that pisses off zombies for 5 minutes

Keep it unlimited ammo, but make it to where you have to reload, see how that works first
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    secondary and I discussed this. We both thought it was feasible.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    I think ill go with the one day a week first. That'll tell us if people like it or not. I'll put up adverts soon and set up the ammo scripts.
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    some of the more serious gamers will vote yes yes yes!

the little kiddehs that :wub: wuv :wub: zambie mod will want infinite ammo/no reload.

hmm, a few less little kids in the server would be a godsend.
  9. Mar 30, 2008
    brb cheering for joy?

although I do find unlimited ammo fun, reload would make it more interesting
  10. Mar 31, 2008
    i think we should make non-burst guns have no reload, i was never a big fan of spraying for minutes anyways xD
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    Hmm so famas would be the only rifle with no reload? Actually its a pretty powerful gun. You just have to know how to use it :wink: i like that idea.
  12. Apr 2, 2008
    Reload? #(@&$( no! Then we get another generic zombie server.

Try an ALPHA test day for reloads
  13. Mar 12, 2008

Read prevoius statement :wink:
  14. Posts

......*kills Taters*
  15. Mar 12, 2008

muahaha >:3

you've gotta admit though it would be a lot more suspenseful. plus crouch spots'd be allowed. no more tpmenu, hopefully :grin:
  16. Dec 17, 2007
    id love to come back to the server and have once in a while have the guns be on reload... the teamwork that people would have to work on would be worth it and i knwo if i get stuck in a room some of the regs ill be good to go
  17. May 26, 2008
    Teamwork? Maybe with people who want to actually survive, and not screw around.
  18. Mar 12, 2008
    weve got a lot of new regs too man. they aren't half bad either.

i'd only trust like....2 of them though. out of a total of, oh i'd say....15?
    lol
  19. Mar 31, 2008
    that also includes pistols and pumps :grin:
  20. Mar 12, 2008
    hell yeah. p228 for the win. if you know how to use it you can kill the zombies really quick.

limited ammo for this one please!