Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Scoutking/Secondary Protocol Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kris, Mar 17, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 17, 2007
    Again, why do you keep personally attacking me? Do you really need to resort that low to try and bother me? Was there really any need for you to insult me as you just did? I understand you are frustrated, but that isn't an excuse for being rude.

And I wasn't complaining about the death threats, that didn't bother me that much, it is the fact that Scout said himself that he didn't want to help me because he didn't like me.
  2. Jan 21, 2007
    kris kris kirs kris....huh i hate retards....dude just stop your bitching man read ck27 and secondary post you dont know how close to well...
  3. Mar 17, 2007
    There you go, was there any need to insult me? This thing is over with, and you still keep insulting me? You really need to act more mature, when you are an admin you don't just represent yourself, but Plaguefest also. When you randomly call people names for no reason at all people think lower of you, and when they think lower of you, they think lower of the thing you represent, PF.

This issue is done with, and if anybody has any other issues to take up with me, PM me, and I would be happy to sort these matters out.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Of course I am frustrated, because you made such a big deal about a tiny conflict. Its not like you can't solve this whole issue yourself, do you really think that everyone is going to respect an admin? I doubt it. On the hand of scoutking, I fully back him up 100%, not only does scoutking but many of the original players have complained to me saying how annoying you are. I seriously think that if a little insult would blow your cap, you really should uninstall CSS and play some other game. Maybe ask Steam to write a script just for you blocking all chat and voice communications to your steam ID. Guess what.........THEY DON'T CARE. Why you ask? Its just a simple script.....that script symbolizes the simple conflicts that you bring up.

Like i said before a couple of times, I am not trying to be disrepectful or mean, or a bitch. But I feel that you must handle some situations by yourself without admins "have to say something"

Oh yeah, don't take anything personally.

Useless topic is closed.
  5. Posts
    Scout I don't understand half the shit you say on here, maybe I'm just not trying to comprehend your thoughts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.