Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So... whats your job pF?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Commando, May 27, 2010

1. Mar 31, 2010
    ballroom dance teacher, choreographer.
    film festival coverage
  2. Jan 10, 2009
    Ok, I'm sorry to say guys, but... I'm now employed...

as a newspaper boy :yucky:
  3. Aug 8, 2009
    I have to apply for an internship at my town hall, i really dont want to do it :confused:
  4. Jan 10, 2009
    I live in an apartment building over a bar, so im hoping to get a job maybe there to get some extra cash. Being a newspaper boy in Denmark is the worst paying job here. Welfare has a better pay check then that shit, but i got nothing on my resume, so i have to start somewhere :/
  5. Aug 8, 2009
  6. Sep 14, 2008
  7. Dec 20, 2008
    which one depends on a few things, but I'm guaranteed one if others don't work out.

It'll be in Seattle, regardless
  8. Aug 22, 2008
    i was under the impression you were doing it in the bay. im a local 16 member here
  9. Jan 10, 2009
    20 bucks a week, is that anything at all? a hobo can earn more money than me... :/
  10. Jan 10, 2009
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    It is someone who provides health care/assistance at a person's home. This way, the given person doesn't have to be at a hospital if all they need is a little help from the nurses.
  12. Dec 7, 2009
    air force. not real exciting but better than being a wanna be cop (elevate).
  13. Apr 26, 2010
    I'm a carpenter and a doorman on the week-end
  14. Feb 21, 2007
    come in a week and a half, I'll be a second year surgical resident! yay :smile:
  15. Jan 5, 2007
    You're going to be in Seattle? Cool, someone other than myself will be in Washington finally.