Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

TES5:Skyrim

Discussion in Gaming started by Reaper, Dec 13, 2010

1. Jun 25, 2011
    guys in the special edtion of this they have a foot tall dragon staue a 200 book on the art and stuff and dics about the game like commntry from the artsis and i cant belive how much good games are coming out these holiladays
    but next year will porbadly have nonething that good
    im usaully a strom troper and go in head on in to danger and i only use a sword for protection and i can make a lot of money selling things
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    Can't wait for this to come out already.
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    It'll only be necro when the game becomes irrelevant! Mwahahaha
  4. Jan 5, 2007

The collector's edition for Skyrim will include a 200 page book detailing all the artwork for the game, a "making of" DVD that will have commentary from the developers, and a 12" tall PVC cast dragon statue. The dragon statue is supposed to be modeled using actual 3D data used to design one of the key dragon characters in the game, so from what people have been saying about the "sample" statues they've been able to view, it's in extremely high detail.

All of that will cost you about $150 for a pre-order of the CE. Since it is an Elder Scrolls game, the chances of finding any CEs in stores after release will be extremely rare. So if you want the CE then you'll have to pre-order one.
  5. Jan 5, 2007