Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Torchlight II

Discussion in Gaming started by Peter, May 22, 2012

1. Feb 14, 2012
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    I still think Fantasy star online is the best game in the world!
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    Think Diablo 1&2 with tons of cool loot and set combos. It's made by some diablo devs and others. There is a demo for the 1st one available on steam store.
  4. Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks Taters! Your name makes me want tater tots!!
  5. May 27, 2008
    Here we go! Also, I'm willing to trade The Void, Train Simulator 2012 or both for another copy. If interested let me know! (And maybe select TF2 items, if I'm willing to part with them.)
    Peter, Sep 20, 2012 Last edited by Peter, Sep 20, 2012
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    My main character, so far. I want to be an engineer though. On a side note, be jealous.

[IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 27, 2008
      Through the power of trading, I wish to acquire more copies of Torchlight II. PM me if you're interested.
    • Dec 6, 2011

Lol. I didn't realize how much of a clone Torchlight was of Fate. When people said it was an exact copy, I didn't believe them =S

I do plan on playing Torchlight II, keeping in mind that it's a lot newer and should have better gameplay than Fate.
    • Jan 5, 2007

Unless Fate came out before 1996, I don't see how they came up with that UI style.

After Diablo came out, top-down dungeon crawlers seemed to become a fairly popular thing for a lot of developers. Since the guys behind Torchlight were the same ones behind Diablo, can't really say that they're copying themselves can we?
    • Dec 6, 2011

And yes, I didn't mean everything was copied from Fate, I was just using it as a comparison when asking how similar it was. I'm currently enjoying both games right now, this style of play is very addictive.
      • Agree Agree x 1