Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WTF Happened To The Server?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Remove_Kebab/Mooseknuckle, Sep 30, 2021

1. Sep 30, 2021
    What the hell? I step away for a little while and return to find the server pretty much deserted? Where did you lil bitches all scatter to?
  2. Aug 9, 2019
    it's sad to see the server dead, I hope lots of players come back. I think adding new maps and not playing the same maps over and over would help :grin:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
      simple... blame managements for this (except tony.... because is the only one who cared about this) and his amazing idea of ​​not listening to the active community.............
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 29, 2014
        Lol died in 2015, people offered solutions to the problem but were shot down, so everyone left.
      • Jul 13, 2008
      • Jul 14, 2018
        They banned all the good players, that’s what happened
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Dec 17, 2007
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 8, 2016
            When you claim "good players" I assume you mean the trolling racist asshats? :struggle:
          • May 3, 2017
            why do we have problems in our communities? cause we put criminals in jail
          • Dec 17, 2007
            It's more of the one human shooting the one zombie into human players
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 12, 2017
              having new maps,new skins, better management, having sprays back, etc. would bring players back lol
              • Like Like x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Jul 13, 2008
              • Mar 20, 2011
                If they brought back Cheese and Crackers it would be full! lol JK I don't play anymore because with my 4k panels I can no longer see the text that well in CSS. Getting old and the game needs to dynamically change the text size IMO. Oh well, may hope in and spectate one of these days. Hey @doc watson Hope your GT build is still going.
              • Oct 25, 2012
                i'm still here other day there were 35+ ppl on so i jumped on for a while
              • Nov 20, 2013

naaaaaaaaaaaaa... The server has no population for a long time, is fucking dead
              • Nov 2, 2011
              • Oct 7, 2019
                Post Merged, Oct 7, 2021
                If you jump in and look about, the map is timed out at 00 time left, can't buy anything and if you're not SMRT enough to RTV to get a new map going, you're screwed. C'mom man. Someone grab the reigns, fix the fucking sprays, make some minimal map changes and get it going. All these things work on other severs. If you can't handle fixing it, then fuck it and move on to other servers.
              • Jun 17, 2014
                CS:S is down to 3,048 average players worldwide in 30 days, safe to say it's time to put effort into expanding onto other games.
              • Dec 17, 2007
                Easier said than done. Only a couple of individuals know how to do the coding to do any of that.
              • Feb 10, 2017
                Incompetent staff who shut down every idea for the server and expansion to other games let this community die. ZM has been a stale gamemode for years since all people do is cade and hold mouse1 to shoot a vending machine in the same room round after round. Regulars stopped playing and their friends left with them. Why? because the server is boring as fuck.
                • Agree Agree x 1