Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WTF Happened To The Server?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Remove_Kebab/Mooseknuckle, Sep 30, 2021

1. Dec 30, 2006
    Yep, most of us have been here since the beginning and many management have come and left. Honestly the servers are what the population makes it to be. It's a place to make new friends and form new bonds and throughout the years, this has been the best part of PF. We've all now moved onto new games and the trend these days are, unfortunately, all matchmaking since it's easier and less time consuming than trying to find a server to join.

Just to throw some points in time, I joined PF in high school and I'm now in my 30's. So we're all old fucks. If anyone wants to actually contribute and put time into making the community and server better then feel free to reach out.
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Apr 26, 2015
      PF blockchain when.
    • Aug 21, 2012
    • Dec 17, 2007
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jul 27, 2008
        I no doubt miss when this server was a bit more busy. Cant blame it on anything other then the game doesn't have the same traction it once did. Had a lot of good late nights playing this back in high school. Would be awesome if people came back. I also miss the ZE days too. Hope everyone that still lingers here is doing well and has a good Holiday this year.
        • Like Like x 1