Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombies Still Active?

Discussion in Help Desk started by ..::Enthralled::.., Feb 21, 2022

1. Aug 11, 2016
    I noticed my donor through paypal stopped for some random reason. Is the server just no more? anyone still actively playing zombies?
  2. Dec 17, 2007
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    Fix it you have the tag we believe in you.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
  6. Churma
    This message by Churma has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aphilion, Mar 3, 2022, Reason: Doesn't help, sry.
    Mar 2, 2022
  7. Aug 11, 2016
    I guess what i'm honestly curious about is where are all the players lol.
  8. Jul 13, 2008
    me webz and a few other pop into elitehunterz now and then
  9. Aug 11, 2016
    I'm referring to zm unlimited ammo. I been gone since early last year and I come back to a ghost town.
  10. Dec 17, 2007
    Everyone lost interest. So no one shows up anymore.
  11. Aug 11, 2016
    Is there nothing we can do. Like some kind of server advertising?
  12. Dec 17, 2007
    The problem is no one is interested in CSS anymore. It’s an out dated game that has run it’s course. The servers are still up and running for the time being, so if you wanna grab some friends and play, you all are more than welcome to.
  13. Apr 9, 2012
    Yes, I too can confirm that CS:S (out of all three CS-versions) has suffered the most. Almost all players from my generation when I played during what I considered the golden era of Zombie Escape/Mod, have moved on or disappeared without a trace. For how I see it, should PlagueFest invest in a strong CS:GO server for ZE(/ZM) that could still be worth it, but it would have to be maintained in a way, and CS:GO already has big competitors like Mapeadores and GFL that are constantly full already. Here's hoping :dance: I would gladly partake into publishing videos on my channel for promotion, of course.